This is the disclosure policy of Mike Gamble, Founder, CEO and owner of Senior Solutions of America, Inc. By extension, it is also the disclosure policy of Senior Solutions of America, Inc. and OurAgingParents.net, its wholly-owned website.
I deeply value my readers, subscribers and members, as much as they value me, my expertise, and my recommendations. For this reason, I try to be as open and forthright as possible.
I’m a big fan of openness and disclosure. I believe in it wholeheartedly, despite the bad rap it’s getting in our nation’s capital. And, I will make every attempt to disclose each time I make a recommendation on this website.
Here are the highlights of my relationships and the ways I am compensated.
- You will find a wide variety of products for sale in the Daily Living section of this website. When you purchase any of those products, Senior Solutions of America, Inc. is paid a commission for each purchase. Because I am both the owner and an employee of Senior Solutions of America, Inc., I receive a portion of those commissions as compensation.
- I also occasionally make recommendations in other parts of this website that include links to helpful resources for which Senior Solutions of America, Inc. receives some kind of compensation: either a commission for each sale, or some other form of remuneration, either financially or in-kind. Once again, because I am both the owner and an employee of Senior Solutions of America, Inc., I receive a portion of those fees as compensation. Each of these links is clearly identified with [affiliate link].
- However, these recommendations are based first and foremost on their merit. I make them either because of their value, helpfulness, and quality, or based on my direct or indirect knowledge of the vendor’s or author’s reputation, track record, and level of expertise. No advertiser will ever influence the content on this website.
- Some links do not have any affiliation or compensation whatsoever, but are included for the same reasons expressed above. In other words, I add them based on merit. If I find them helpful and believe they may be of interest to my readers, I will include them, regardless of compensation or lack thereof.
- Without question, most testimonials on this blog highlight positive and sometimes extraordinary outcomes achieved under unique circumstances. Typical results are exceedingly difficult to predict or measure, as all results are unique. Yours will be no exception.
- All testimonials are collected from people who have had personal experience with our products or services, and they have each submitted their kind words willingly, and with no financial payment or compensation.
As for my relationships:
- I own Senior Solutions of America, Inc.
I will add more as I revise this page. It may be almost complete, but I believe this is a start in being open and candid so that you, dear reader, fully understand where I’m coming from and what’s involved when following any of my recommendations on this website.